Connections

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Miracles Do Happen

Last night it rained. When I woke up, the clock was flashing due to the power outage, the deck was still wet...and...my sunroof was open! My heart sank as I went out to the car. I opened the door and there was not a drop of rain in my car! My purse sat open, right under the sunroof, checks I needed to deposit without a single wet spot!

Thank you, God. Your love amazes me. I have a mental image of God's hand resting over the opening or an angels perched on top with an umbrella.

God is SO GOOD!

4 Comments:

  • Praise the Lord! His Blessings are never-ceasing, even with the "small" stuff.

    By Blogger Becky, At 10:06 PM  

  • Love the angel with an umbrella imagery. Thank you, Lord, however you did it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:42 PM  

  • Modern day Gideon, except you didn't ask God to do it. You need to send that item to Frank Peretti.

    Love,
    Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:12 AM  

  • How about a new post... update on the business venture?

    By Blogger Becky, At 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home